Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blessing Day


Today we blessed Lily in church and gave her a name for the official church records.  Equally exciting was the fact that it was ward conference and when they announced the names of the ward clerks, Mike's name was not mentioned.  He's been released?!?
It was very exciting to have grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins and friends there to support us.  Zeke and Ben loved having grandparents to play with during Sacrament Meeting.  They got tickles from Grandpa and snacks from Grandma.  Mike and I enjoyed being able to sit together.
My pictures of Lily in her pretty dress all turned out blurry.
Here's the best one I got:

Good thing I have the girl and the dress at my disposal for the rest of the week - we'll try a photo shoot some night when we're feeling relaxed and smiley.  She's amazing when she smiles.


The boys are doting on their baby sister.  They love to hold her and make faces at her and talk for her.  They use high-pitched voices to talk for Lily and say things like:
Ben:  (in Ben's voice)  What was your favorite part of the day, Lily?
Ben:  (in Lily's voice)  I liked....ummm...pooping.  I pooped at breakfast, I pooped at the park, I pooped in the car...
Ah, boys.

No comments: