Monday, June 17, 2013

Solid Math Skills

My friend has a boy who is one month older than Ben.  She was recently blogging about how brilliant he was because he not only counted down the jumps on the bed starting from ten, but he also asked for negative jumps after he made it to zero.
Here is my retaliation:
Ben was on the patio today messing with the plants.  He plucked an imaginary something off the plant and held his fist tightly closed.  He plucked another imaginary something off the plant and held his other fist tightly closed.
"I have two chocolates," he told me very seriously, showing me his fists.
"Can I have one?" I asked.
"No," he said.  "I only have one for Gareth, one for Zeke and one for Dad."
Then he pretended to put both chocolates in his own mouth.


1 comment:

ol' Bob said...

As a former math person, I love it.