Sunday, March 10, 2013

No pants

My boys refuse to wear pants.  Every morning they select shorts from their messy drawers of clothing and, everyday last week, I put two pairs of pants in my shoulder bag and carried them everywhere.  (Along with the jackets they refused to wear.)  Zeke will break down eventually and demand that warm clothing be applied, but Ben would rather freeze.
 Zeke and Ben, at a park hours after a big storm, with serious wind chill and temps in the low 50s.  I wore two layers and gloves.  We were the only ones at the park.
Ben is serious about strawberry season.  

By the way...I was released from my calling as Primary Chorister!  I had lots of fun today teaching a new song but I am soooooo relieved.  Chorister is a great calling for someone who is well-rested and not nursing a new baby.  I no longer qualify.

1 comment:

Dimples :) said...

Ha ha! My second son refuses to wear shorts. That sure is "freezing" in the 50s. Now I know the meaning of cold. We've had several days of single digits and negative wind chills to boot! Now I can truthfully say, "I'm freezing!"