Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

This is my beautiful family:


I told Mike that this picture was very important to me and he took me seriously.
This morning, after letting me do my crazy Easter basket tradition with the boys, we all got dressed and went outside to find a green background.  Mike figured out the timer on the camera and propped it on top of a trash can.  Then he would press the button and run into the frame, picking up Zeke and making the boys laugh.  I had lots of pictures to sort through this year - hooray!
Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

renée said...

What a good-looking bunch!

Robert said...

We love it ... the beautiful picture and beautiful family. We had a great time with coloring, eating, hunting and decorating. A wonderful fun afternoon with your family.
Love Grandma & Grandpa